- Andalusia - Andalusia Municipal Stadium - Former Andalusia Arrows / Dodgers - Alabama Florida League
- Birmingham - Pres.-2013 - Regions Field - Birmingham Barons - Southern League
- Birmingham - 2012-1988 - Hoover Metropolitan Stadium - Birmingham Barons - Southern League
- Birmingham - 1987-1910 - Rickwood Field - Birmingham Barons - Southern Association
- Dothan - Wiregrass Stadium - Former Dothan Cardinals / Phillies / Rebels - Alabama Florida League
- Geneva - Huge Owen Stadium - Former Geneva Cardinals - Alabama Florida League
- Huntsville - Joe W. Davis Municipal Stadium - Huntsville Stars - Southern League
- Mobile - Pres.-1997 - Hank Aaron Stadium - Mobile BayBears - Southern League
- Mobile - 1996-1980 - Stanky Field - Former Mobile BaySharks - University of South Alabama Jaguars
- Mobile - 1980-1927 - Hartwell Field - Former Home of the Mobile Bears - Southern Association
- Montgomery - Paterson Field - Home of the Montgomery Rebels - Southern League
- Montgomery - Cramton Bowl - Former home of the Montgomery Lions / Philadelphia A's Spring Training
- Opp - Channel Lee Stadium - Former Andy-Opp Indians - Alabama Florida League
- Ozark - Eagle Stadium - Former Ozark Eagles - Alabama Florida League
- Selma - 2003-1955 - Bloch Park - Selma Cloverleafs - Southeastern League - Alabama Florida League
- Selma - 1950 - Memorial Stadium - Selma Cloverleafs - Southeastern League
- Apache Junction - Geronimo Park - Houston Colt 45's (Houston Colts/Astros) - Spring Training
- Bisbee - Warren Ballpark - Former Bisbee - Douglas Copper Kings / Bisbee Bees - AZ-Mex League
- Casa Grande - Francisco Grande Motor Inn & Stadium - San Francisco Giants Spring Training
- Chandler - Compadre Stadium - Milwaukee Brewers - Former Spring Training
- Douglas - Copper Kings Stadium - Former Bisbee - Douglas Copper Kings - AZ-Mex League
- Glendale - Camelback Ranch - Los Angles Dodgers / Chicago White Sox - Spring Training
- Goodyear - Goodyear Ballpark - Cincinnati Reds / Cleveland Indians Spring Training
- Maryvale - Maryvale Basebll Park - Milwaukee Brewers - Spring Training
- Mesa - Pres.-1997 - HoHoKam Stadium - Chicago Cubs / Mesa Solar Sox Spring Training - Arizona Fall
- Mesa - 1996-1976 - HoHoKam Park - Chicago Cubs / Oakland A's / Mesa Seguaros - MLB Spring Trg
- Mesa - 1975-1920 - Rendezvous Park - Chicago Cubs / Oakland A's / Mesa Orphans / Mesa Jewels
- Peoria - Peoria Sports Complex - Spring Training Home of the Padres / Mariners - Peoria Javelinas
- Phoenix - Chase Field - Arizona Diamondbacks - Major Leagues
- Phoenix - Pres.-1964 - Phoenix Municipal Stadium II (Phoenix Muni) - Oakland A's - Spring Training
- Phoenix - 1963-1947 - Phoenix Municipal Stadium I - NY Giants - Spring Training
- Salt River Pima/Maricopa Nation - Salt River Fields @ Talking Stick - Colorado Rockies / AZ DBacks
- Scottsdale - Pres.-1991 - Scottsdale Stadium II - San Francisco Giants - Scottsdale Scorpions
- Scottsdale - 1990-1956 - Scottsdale Stadium I - Former Cubs / Red Sox / Orioles / Giants / A's
- Sun City - Sun City Stadium - Former Home of the Milwaukee Brewers - Spring Training
- Surprise - Surprise Stadium - Kansas City Royals - Texas Rangers - Spring Training
- Tempe - Tempe Diablo Stadium - Anaheim Angels - Spring Training
- Tempe - Packard Stadium - Arizona State University Sun Devils - NCAA Division I
- Tucson - Tucson Electric Park - Former Arizona Diamondbacks / Chicago White Sox - Spring Training
- Tucson - Hi Corbett Field - Fmr Indians/Rockies Spring Training - Tucson Cowboys Pacific Coast Lg
- Tucson - Frank Sancet Stadium - Former University of Arizona Wildcats
- Fort Smith - Andrews Field - Former Ft. Smith Cardinals - Western International League
- Hot Springs - Ban Johnson (Whittington) Park/Majestic Park/Fogel Field-Spring Training /Cotton States
- Little Rock - Ray Winder Field - Former Arkansas Travelers - Texas League
- Pine Bluff - Taylor Memorial Field - Former Pine Bluff Judges - Cotton States League
- Adelanto Mohave Desert - Maverick Stadium - High Desert Mavericks - California League
- Anaheim - Angel Stadium - Anaheim Angels - Major Leagues - American League
- Anaheim - La Palma Park/Glover Stadium - Anaheim Aces - California League
- Burbank - Olive Memorial Stadium - St. Louis Browns - Former Spring Training
- Catalina Island - Wrigley Field Of Avalon - Chicago Cubs - Former Spring Training
- Fullerton - Amerige Field - Hollywood Stars / Los Angeles Angels Spring Training Facility
- Hollywood - 1957-1939 - Gilmore Field - Hollywood Stars - Pacific Coast League
- Hollywood - 1939 - Gilmore Stadium - Hollywood Stars - Pacific Coast League
- Long Beach - Blair Field - Long Beach Breakers (Western League) - Chicago Cubs (Spring Training)
- Los Angeles - Dodger Stadium/Chavez Ravine - Los Angeles Dodgers - Major Leagues - National League
- Los Angeles - The Coliseum - Los Angeles Dodgers - Major Leagues - National League
16,753 baseball stadium photos of 749 baseball park galleries NOW ONLINE right here at Digitalballparks!
There is a hold up here due to some discrepancy about when Wilkes Barre's Artillery Field was built and while our researchers look into this further, we will suspend our Scranton/Wilkes Barre showcase temporarily. In the meantime we take a new look at the hi-resolution remastered versions of Wendy's original photographs of the worst baseball team ever to take the field in professional baseball. While the 1962 Mets were known for futility in the Major Leagues, it doesn't come close to just how awful the Lansdale Dukes were in 1948... their only professional season (not surprisingly). There was a question as to whether or not the "football style grandstand" that stands there today was actually the original "ballpark" but thanks to the Lansdale Historical Society, we now know that the stadium as it exists today is exactly as it looked when the infamous Lansdale Dukes took the field in 1948. Take a look where the futility of the "worst team ever to take the field" took place... find out how bad they were and why! Our hearts go out to the family and the fans for their devastating loss of Kobe Bryant and his daughter who was perhaps (with Michael Jordan) the "Babe Ruth/Hank Aaron's" of basketball. RiP #24... as well as Mets' Jeff McNeil and Yankees' Aaron Judge who lost their NEL coach and his family in the same crash.
All photos on this site are copyright and are intended solely for private use of © Digitalballparks.com. However due to the fact that this is a completely non-profit "museum" the following changes have taken place in terms of usage of these photographs:
Reproduction or re-transmission of the usage of the baseball stadium photographs in this digital baseball stadium museum for usage in baseball and stadium oriented blogs and websites is allowed under the following rules:
• If this is for usage on a blog or website or forum about baseball or stadium architecture - Please put a CLICKABLE LINK back to www.digitalballparks.com and Photograph by Wendy Pastore © Digitalballparks.com in publication under every usage of said photograph up to 5 photographs per blog / article. No written permission is necessary under 5 photographs as long as these rules are followed.
• For broadcasts by Major League Baseball / Minor League Baseball / ESPN etc... please state that the photograph being utilized comes courtesy of Digitalballparks.com with a note on screen stating Photograph by Wendy Darling © Digitalballparks.com. No other written or oral permission is needed for usage of these photographs for broadcast by MLB or MiLB or its subsidiaries / the MLB channel as well as any sports or news broadcasting system (ESPN / Fox Sports / CNN / etc...) as long as the above rules are followed. If these are to be utilized for online usage by any of the above ... please put a CLICKABLE LINK back to www.digitalballparks.com and Photograph by Wendy Pastore © Digitalballparks.com.
• Newspaper articles please put a clickable link online and Photograph by Wendy Pastore © Digitalballparks.com in printed publications.
• Photographs cannot be utilized to create a "published book" without expressed written permissions of Digitalballparks.com.
for all the best baseball merchandise available
Over 1.25 million "Unique IP'
viewers so far!
Thanks to Gord Brown, SABR, Kitchener Ontario Jerry Reuss, Robert K. Shoop and Fred Sagebaum of Butte Montana for providing research, and helping us to find these old rare ballparks!